Inspiration for your sleek and uncluttered space
Minimalist design is here to stay. Our bathroom design tips for the ultimate uncluttered space, will transform your bathroom into the most relaxing and calming room in your home
A tidy space
Having a clean and tidy bathroom is good for your zen. Imagine relaxing in the tub with a glass of cold bubbly, without having to stare at shelves full of products. If you like the idea of a contemporary bathroom, then cull your crowded shelves to create a sleek and shiny space. Modern accessories and decorations could also give an added je ne sais quoi.
If you’re considering a modern bathroom you’ll want the space to look clean, airy and inviting. Restore some bathroom order with a de-clutter session.
Here are some top tips:
• Only keep the products that you use regularly; be ruthless
• Dispose unwanted secret Santa presents and last year’s sun-creams
• Keep an eye on use-by-dates; everything out of date should go
• If it’s broken, lose it; don’t hold on to things that you intended to fix
• Be true to yourself, keep that luxury shower gel, but only if you know you’ll use it.
Go white and wonderful
Nothing says minimalism like a crisp, white bathroom. For those looking for the ultimate in bathroom trends; white is the colour. Glass is also a great material to use for a minimalist, chic style too. The combination of brilliant white walls and glass shelves accentuate the light; perfect for small bathrooms. Consider a glass shower-enclosure to make the room seem more spacious. Finally, why not choose a beautiful orchid? It will create a focal point in your white, exclusive paradise.