Our confidence in the quality and reliability of Ideal Standard products enables us to guarantee many of them for a lifetime.
Our guarantee is offered on all products that have been used in the manner for which they were intended, and does not apply to any products that have been misused or abused in any way. Products must be installed and cared for in line with our fixing instructions and local water byelaws. In the unlikely event the product fails within the guarantee period, we offer a free replacement or replacement part (or nearest equivalent). Liability is limited to individual products and does not cover consequential loss or damage on installation.
- All ceramic products are guaranteed for a lifetime.Idealcast and Idealform acrylic baths are guaranteed for twenty-five years from date of purchase.
- Whirlpool and Airspa baths, showers, bath panels, furniture, mixers and taps, WC suite seats and cistern fittings are guaranteed for five years from date of purchase. (cistern and shower door seals are not included. Replacements can be found on our Fastpart website www.fastpart-spares.co.uk)
- Shower enclosures, wetroom panels and bath screens for ten years and shower trays for twenty five years.
- Parts (including push button flush valves and blower power packs on Whirlpool baths) are guaranteed for five years and will be replaced if found to be faulty.
- Cistern diaphragms, seals and shower seals are not included. Replacements may be purchased through our parts supply service
- When your bathroom has been satisfactorily installed and is working well, please ensure you register your guarantee.
- The guarantee is transferable "it applies to the product not the purchaser" provided guarantee registration details are passed on to the new owner.
- You can register for guarantees on a bathroom bought on your behalf by a plumber or builder.
No value found for key "FluidTYPO3\Vhs\ViewHelpers\SwitchViewHelper->switchCaseValue", thus the key cannot be removed.